Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am sitting here watching American Idol and am just in awe wonder at some of the people who come out for their “five minutes”. But that is not why I am writing. I am writing simply because I feel like it. I have nothing really very exciting or meaningful to share, but I just felt like writing something. I have alot of things rolling around in my head to write about, but lately I just cannot create a cohesive set of sentences together to save my life. I did begin a new Bible Study this evening, you can actually check it out here. So far I think it’s awesome, and I think it will be hard to be disciplined and follow all the steps and everything, but I am committed to it. The first step is to put $1,000 in the bank for savings!! Wow! I will let you know how it goes, keep you in the loop! On another note, I really need to start going to the gym, for serious. The thing is, Monday morning, I bent over to get something out of my dryer…and my back went out! I couldn’t get back up. I was in tears the pain was so bad. I finally (after about 30 minutes) was able to pull myself together and get to work, and my boss made me call the Chiropractor. So I went in later that afternoon. It’s better now, but if I turn the wrong way or something it hurts and is still a tad bit tender, but it’s all good. So, back to going to the gym. I joined (got a terrific deal too) back in October and have not darkened the doors. My plan is to go on Saturday. Sunday is church, then after church…Super Bowl baby!! I have been invited over to the Crawfords for a Super Bowl Partayy!! I am so excited…GO CARDINALS!! It’s late and this is getting so random, it’s not even funny. Till next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment