Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Super Bowl Sunday~!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday peeps!!! Just a quick update of what is going on, because if I do not get up and get in the shower I am going to be late to church, and we can’t have that! Well, I did not make it to the gym yesterday, and I highly doubt I will today. :-( I promise I will go on Monday. Other than that, everything else is going OK. I still have alot rattling around in my head to write about…still trying to organize it. I hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday and I am going to leave you with the following little video:



Go Cardinals!!!!

Updated to add: Hayley (my daughter) actually thought that church was canceled today because of the Super Bowl…I was like…uhm, yeah…they cancel services for a football game! Geez…how can I have a child who knows so little about football…and church protocol???

No comments:

Post a Comment