Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm A Mac~!

Guess what? I converted! To a Mac! I love it. Here it is:

I love it. I really do. I love everything about it! I wonder now why I never switched before, or why there are even PCs at all. Ever since the first time I turned the power on, it is like my Mac anticpates my every need. Installing programs is flawless, I put a CD or DVD in the drive, and it KNOWS instinctively what to do. I don’t have to pick and choose, my Mac KNOWS! It even has this cool little application called Photo Booth, and you can take photos like this:




Or this:


Or even this:

Anyway, I am utterly beyond pleased with my new Macbook, the only thing I have not got used to is that I can’t right click…but i think I can if I get a mouse. So…if you are contemplating a switch, you have my recommendation, but don’t just take my word for it head on down to your local Apple Store and check one out for yourself…right now…go…they will let you play with one as long as you like!! Have fun!! And for entertainment value check this out:


No comments:

Post a Comment