Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Enhanced Lost?

I am really looking forward to all of the returning shows beginning this month: 24, American Idol, LOST among them. Tonight is the “enhanced” version of the season finale from last season, I guess need to watch it, to get my mind focused for the premiere! 24 is GREAT…I am so happy that it has returned, and it is better than ever. American Idol is back…and despite all the buzz about it not being the same as last year, I thought it was great, Kara is a fabulous addition!! And Ryan trying to high five a blind guy…that was priceless!! I think I will blog about American Idol this year.

There is a lot going on in and around my life and I have so many things I want to write about that I am having a difficult time sorting through all of the thoughts and events in effort to write down a cohesive blog post. Besides that, I have been feeling cruddy the past few days, so that really has not helped any whatsoever, my mind is mud! So I didn’t go to work today again, and decided that I was going to create a list of things I wanted to write about as a starting point. So that is where I am right now. The list.

No comments:

Post a Comment