Monday, January 12, 2009

Mosaic Monday!

I stumbled upon this blog, and I really like her idea of Mosaic Mondays…so I thought I would play along, and encourage you too as well. It will be a great opportunity for us to get to know one another in a way we might not otherwise, how cool is that? Very cool… ;-)

This weeks Mosaic is about YOU. Here is a list of what you need to find to make yours:

#1 (the center): A photo of YOU. Unedited, or fooled-around with. Cartoonish, if you wish. Just as long as it’s YOUR beautiful mug!

#2: MUSIC An album cover, a photo of your favorite singer, group, etc.

#3: FOOD A symbol for your favorite restaurant, a photo of your favorite food, etc.

#4: READING A book/magazine cover, photo of favorite author, etc.

#5: TRAVEL Someplace you’ve been, or where you long to go..

#6: MOVIE Scene from a favorite flick, photo of a favorite actor/actress, etc.

#7: HOBBY Show us what you love to do in your free time

#8: COLOR Get creative with this one

#9: CLOTHING What are you most comfortable in, or what makes you feel like a million bucks?

#10: GOTTA HAVE IT What’s the one item that you always carry with you, wherever you go?

#11: WEBSITE Favorite site to read, shop,browse etc.

#12: TELEVISION A current favorite, or maybe one you miss from childhood, or guilty pleasure

#13: FREE SQUARE Use square #13 to tell us one more thing about yourself..make it interesting!

So, here are the instructions:

So…without further adieu…here is mine:

1. Me…this was me just playing around with my camera…I do that on occassion!!!

2. Jeremy Camp…he is my FAVORITE Christian Artist, actually my favorite of all music I like…he is awesome!!!

3. I think this one pretty much speaks for itself!

4. Crazy Love, by Francis Chan, is a MUST READ…seriously!!

5. This is a beautiful photo of Carmel, CA….I have not been there, but I want to really bad

6. The Ultimate Gift, is a wonderful movie that is worth watching. I have seen it many many times, and will see it many more!!!!

7. My favorite thing to do is to read, the Bible, books, blogs…etc…

8. Red…my favorite color…and isn’t this photo beautiful?? It’s a gerber daisy.

9. My favorite shoes, they are SO unbelievabley comfortable…try them…you won’t want to take them off!

10. My BlackBerry… Must. Have. It.

11. This is the one website I usually spend the most time on during the day, keeping up with friends, sharing thoughts, photos and more…i

12. This is a photo that actually says alot about me. It is the flag of the place of my birth, TEXAS, and it’s state flower. It will always be “home” to me…and the flower, I remember we used to go and take photos in the bluebonnets. They are everywhere in the spring in Texas…

Let’s see yours…if you don’t have a blog…do you’re mosaic anyway and send it to me, and Iwill post it right here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment