Thursday, August 8, 2013

Eucharisteo: Grace ~ Thanksgiving ~ Joy Part 1

Eucharisteo is a greek word that encompasses Grace, Thanksgiving & Joy. What an amazing word to describe so much!! This weekend I was challenged to come up with my list of 1000 Gifts things that I am thankful for.  I was immediately "on-board" the 1000 gift train.  Then I started to really think about it...1000 gifts? How will I ever complete this list?  The thing is, I believe that once I get started, it will be a never-ending list for everything comes from God... I am going to attempt to make this a pictorial list, just to keep it interesting. The fill list will be posted here.  These are in no particular order. Go ahead and make yours!!  (you can click on the photos to make them larger if you wish)

#1 My beautiful daughter

Hayley :)

#2 Laughter


#3 His voice



#4 My Church

Photo Credit: FBRC

#5 My Circle of Friends

2013 Eucharisteo Retreat ~ Moss Lake, TX

#6 God's Amazing Love

Image Credit: www.truthforlife.org

You can see my full list here

No comments:

Post a Comment