Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rangers All-You-Can-Eat

Last night I went to the Texas Rangers game with the youth group from my church.  You know because I am still so young at heart. Oh my but it was rather warm out.  I was kind of excited because we were playing the Angels in the first of a three games series, and Josh Hamilton was back in town, plus we sat in the "all-you-can-eat" section.   My dilemma was what to wear. I had three shirts to choose from, my Hamilton shirt, my Napoli shirt (he left too), and my 2010 AL Championship shirt.  I thought I should wear the Hamilton shirt and take something and put an X on the the back.  I decided against it, and chose the 2010 AL Champs shirt.  Once arriving at The Ballpark, I began to notice many others wearing the same shirt I had on, and I told my friend that I must be a trendsetter, because look at all these people who have my shirt on. She laughed at me, I didn't get the humor :)  So after all-you-can-eat nachos, hotdogs and peanuts, the Rangers won in the bottom of the ninth with a walk-off homer by Soto right over Josh Hamiltons head!!! Booyahhhh!!!  It was great!! We had a great time and it was hot.  Here is a group shot that I took for posterity's sake. They are really a sweet bunch of kids!! (you can click on picture to view full-size gallery).




No comments:

Post a Comment