Thursday, April 30, 2009

Answered Prayers and Compassion

I have no excuse of why I have not been blogging much lately, other than the Lord is really moving in my life right now, and I just kinda really need to focus on that. I am seeing great things happen, and some things I have been surprised at. I am seeing prayers answered, some almost instantly, some things I have been praying for a long time, those prayers are starting to be answered as well! Hallelujah!!! God is amazing, and wonderful. I give Him all the praise and glory! I am still not sure where everything is headed, but I know that God is in control and he has something grand in store for me (and YOU!)!

In the mean time, I read this post from Angie blog, Bring the Rain and it really touched my heart (even the the digs at Pete (Pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville) made me smile!)....She is on a mission trip with Compassion in India and I do not yet sponsor a child, but I am praying about it and cam strongly considering do so. Anyway, I encourage you to read the post (and the others) , it brought tears to my eyes! Pete is posting too from India, and so is Shaun Groves and Melissa from Living Proof. Great Stuff! Also Keely is their photographer...and takes amazing photos...check them out too!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment