Thursday, April 16, 2009

Empty Me

Wow, it's been a while since I have bloggeded ;-) Have you ever had so much stuff rattling around in your mind that you have a difficult time sorting it out to write about, because it's just too much for you to do? Well, that's me lately. I have so much on my mind that I cannot sort it all out. I am spending alot of time in prayer lately. Prayer for my health, prayer for a certain relationship, prayer for my family, for my daughter and for dear friends. I have also been spending alot of time (though not nearly enough) just praising God for who He is, and thanking Him for all he has given me, because if I am being honest, I do not do that nearly enough. I need to trust Him more. I need to learn to just lay everything at His feet and LEAVE it there. My theme song of late as been Empty Me by Jeremy Camp, and I visited a church in San Diego, and they had communion service and this was the song they sang as people came up to get the communion elements...what a perfect song for this occasion. WOW. It really spoke to me in a way that it had never before. Listen to it. Listen to the words. Pray that God Empty You and fill you up with HIM!!! I need that. I crave that.

Check this out...I needed it too...


No comments:

Post a Comment