Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I will be making the 85 mile drive to my cousins house for Turkey. This drive which on a normal day would take me about an hour and half or so. The first time I drove there for Thanksgiving, it took me over four hours. See, there are not many different routes I can take, matter of fact, there are only three, all of which end up at the same place at some point, and you never know…but the traffic in L.A. on Thanksgiving is worse than morning traffic on a normal day!!! It is very stressful and I am so not looking forward to the drive, but am keeping positive thoughts and praying that the traffic will not be bad this time! We plan on spending the night and then tomorrow we are going to the the Sawdust Festival - should be fun!!

Wishing you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment