Thursday, November 20, 2008

BFL ~ Week 12!

I know this is really Week 2 for my participation…and I fully have faith that I might, maybe could win. Below my week 12 picks, if you want to participate head on over to Insta-Mom’s blog and join in the fun! I love Amazing Greis’s outlook, check it here !! My week started off sorta tough and you can read about it here…but I am thinking positive until I have reason to think otherwise!!! Well, you know what I mean…

Here goes the picks~!!

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Philadelphia @ Baltimore
Houston @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Detroit
Buffalo @ Kansas City
Chicago @ St. Louis
NY Jets @ Tennessee
New England @ Miami
Minnesota @ Jacksonville
San Francisco @ Dallas
Oakland @ Denver
Carolina @ Atlanta
NY Giants @ Arizona
Washington @ Seattle
Indianapolis@ San Diego

Monday Night
Green Bay @ New Orleans
Total score: 41

Woohooo!!! Go Cowboys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment